Meet Cameron: Children's Yoga TeacherAug 10, 2023
After graduating drama school in 2019 and working as an actor I discovered mindfulness meditation and yoga when I was mentally at my lowest. Mindfulness and Yoga changed my life and it felt like the first time where I recognised that others had felt the way I did and used yoga to greatly enhance their mental well-being and discover a new way of living life, at peace and joyful, which I believe everyone should be able to feel in their day to day life.
I am new to teaching yoga and still learning everyday however I am excited to begin this journey and experience this new chapter with all those I come into contact with. The great thing about yoga and mindfulness is that it allows you to never be bored, there’s always something new that reveals itself and that’s the most exciting thing for me that I hope others i teach can experience also. We’ll embark on this journey together.
5 Get To Know Questions With Cameron
How do you enjoy spending your alone time?
- Going on adventures, watching tv and film, playing games, watching wrestling (not doing it lol) and jumping into activities. Can’t forget about enjoying my hamsters company too.
Who or what never fails to make you laugh?
- Besides my friends whom I’ve known from school, definitely my hamsters when they’re indulging in treats.
What's your ideal first date?
- An activity is always fun
How would your 10-year-old self react to what you do now?
- He probably would be very upset that I haven’t got to play Batman or Spider-Man in a film.
What career advice would you give to your younger self?
- That the journey is the goal and that clarity on what to do will come when the mind is calm.
When will you know you've "made it"?
- Whenever I decide that I have, which can be any moment I choose, even now and so can you.
How do you show kindness to others?
- By smiling, we’ve all had it hard so it’s about time we make it easier.
If you could do anything, besides what you're doing now, what would you do?
- I would either still be acting or I would be a professional wrestler.
Sign Up For Our Monthly Newsletter
Receive monthly emails with news, blogs and articles about teacher training courses, yoga, mindfulness, education and so much more.
We hate SPAM. You'll only get quality content.